FOR UNIT OWNERS: Please complete the Work Order Request below with as much detail as possible. This work order form will generate an email that will be communicated to the onsite staff for further evaluation. Staff members will review this communication and will process a work order accordingly and will be in touch if additional information is requested. Please note these emails are checked throughout the business day. Should you need immediate attention or would like an update on the status of a work order, please feel free to contact the main office Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily at 561-689-8966 for updates if needed. Thank you for your patience while we tend to your request.
FOR TENANTS & GUESTS: EXCEPT FLOODING, please call your landlord or the 911 Police Emergency Number. Thank you.
After-Hours Emergencies. FAQ.
- OWNERS, please call 1-855 –AT-ANZEN number. (1-855-282-6936).
- TENANTS & GUESTS, EXCEPT FLOODING, please call your landlord or the 911 police emergency number.
Q: What you should expect when contacting our Resident Service Department at the toll-free number 1-855-AT-ANZEN or via email at [email protected]
- If the emergency is: SMELL SMOKE, GAS LEAK or BURGLARY, please hang up and dial 911 for assistance.
- If the emergency is: BROKEN PIPES (common elements) FLOODING, ROOF LEAK, SEWER BACKUP), CALL 1-855-AT-ANZEN. Our response time is one to two hours (the maintenance staff will meet you at your unit);
- If the emergency is: NO AC, BROKEN TOILET, BROKEN PVC PIPES SERVING SOLELY YOUR UNIT, BROKEN WINDOWS or any other element(s) pertaining to your unit, please call YOUR OWN LICENSED & INSURED CONTRACTOR;
- If the emergency is: NO WATER, please call our emergency line, as well as the Palm Beach County Water Utilities Dept at 561-740-4600 and select Option 1;
- If the emergency is: NO POWER, please call FPL immediately at 800-226-3545;
- Please address ALL OTHER REQUESTS during the regular business hours at the regular phone line: 561-689-8966, and we’ll respond to you in the order the request is received.