Welcome to Golden Lakes Village Phase”B”…
Welcome home to your website for Golden Lakes Homeowners Association and Village Condominium at Palm Beach Inc. This community, known as “Phase B,” is a “village” of 800 homes in unincorporated Palm Beach County. Located close to the Okeechobee Exit on Florida’s Turnpike and within minutes of Palm Beach International Airport, you are minutes away from shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and first class medical facilities.
This 55+ community offers a beautiful clubhouse with an auditorium, cafe, exercise room, card room and an Olympic size swimming pool with a separate spa, tennis courts, billiard room, WI-FI, and a well-stocked library. Activities, which are supervised by a full-time Lifestyle Director, include live entertainment throughout the year, weekly movies, dinners, water aerobics, Zumba classes, lectures, special interest clubs and more.
Click Here for DBPR Emergency Order 2020-04 (regarding 2019 audit & financials).
Hurricane Isaias Updates…
Hurricane Warning Expanded for Florida As Isaias Spins in the Bahamas; Weekend of Strong Winds, Heavy Rain For SE Coast
At a Glance
- Hurricane conditions are expected over portions of the Bahamas Friday.
- First impacts could be felt in parts of Florida as soon as Saturday afternoon.
- Hurricane conditions could reach South Florida late Saturday.
- The forecast for this system is still uncertain.
- Isaias may ultimately impact a sizable swath of the East Coast as far north as New England early next week.
- Tropical storm warnings are in effect from the northern Florida Keys to Boca Raton and inland/north to Orlando, Florida.
Golden Lakes Phase “B” Hurricane Preparedness 2020
- Hurricane Preparedness – Village Speaker (Special Edition – English version)
- Palm Beach County – Hurricane Guide (Spanish version)
- Palm Beach County – Hurricane Guide (Creole)
- Palm Beach County – Evacuation Zones
- Hurricane Supply Checklist
- Hurricane Information Sheet
- FEMA: How to Prepare for Hurricane
- FEMA: Food & Water
- FEMA: Emergency Financial First-Aid Toolkit
Emergency Contact Information
Anzen Group: (as of June 2020, the comprehensive list is published on the back cover of all Village Speaker editions).
- Toll-Free Emergency Number: 1-855-AT-ANZEN | 1-855-282-6936 | [email protected]
- Managing Director: Dana Jitcov, PhD, MBA | Cell: 954-913-9912 (please text) |[email protected] | anzengroup.com
- Director of Maintenance: Cesar Ramos | [email protected]
- Maintenance Supervisor: Ruddy Saldarriaga | [email protected]
- Lifestyle Director: Silvia Perejuc: [email protected] | 561-370-8362
- Office Manager: Alexandra Arias: [email protected]
USI Insurance Services:
- Renee Barnes, CPSR, CLCS , Commercial Lines Senior Account Ex.
- Toll Free Office 1.888.746.7673 | Direct Office 561.931.0042 | Fax 610.537.1947
- [email protected] | www.usi.com